Sponsoring Membership in the Association is open to all tourist related businesses, i.e., Tour Operators, Destination Management Companies and attractions/facilities that serve the tourism trade in the Toronto/Niagara Falls area or Members of the Association.
Membership privileges include:
- Sending two (non-voting) delegates, who are employees of the company, to the Fall General Meeting of the Association.
- An electronically transmitted copy of each issue of the Association Newsletter.
- An electronically transmitted copy of the current membership list of the Association. Use of the list is for the duration of their membership and it is not to be distributed.
- Participation in designated seasonal, social and educational events upon payment of any associated fees.
- Permitted to display the “CTGA of Toronto” logo in their place of business and on their business cards.
- A Sponsoring Membership provides an excellent opportunity for Tour Operators and Designation Management Companies to access a source of highly skilled touring staff and; for attractions/facilities to connect with potential customers.
If you are interested in sponsoring membership, click below to go directly to the application form. You can return to this page by clicking the “Back” button on your browser:
CTGA Sponsoring Membership Application Form – 2013 (Word Format)
CTGA Sponsoring Membership Application Form – 2013 (PDF Format)